Message from the Chief Executive Officer
Heidi Mannis, Chief Executive Officer
We are so fortunate to have caring staff and volunteers, kind families and visitors, and engaged residents and clients, all of whom show how much they care in so many ways, every day. The people who live in the care homes and come to the day program share their stories, humour, ideas, and wisdom.
Everyone contributes to making MSA Manor and Maplewood House these special places. I am honoured to be in these remarkable communities. I look forward to being here every day, wondering how I will be gifted in what I see, hear, and do.
Join me in your own way as we all continue to make our communities comforting homes to live and visit, and great places to work.
The Leadership Team
We would be happy to speak with you. Please call us at Maplewood House, 604-853-5585, or MSA Manor, 604-853-5831.
Director, Resident Services
Director, Finance and Operations
- Conni Wardrobe – Maplewood House Housekeeping Supervisor
- Alison Wiebe – Maplewood House Food Services Supervisor
- Lisa Moore – Maplewood House Recreation and Adult Day Program Manager
- Christina Palmer – Maplewood House Care Manager
- Kristen McDow – MSA Manor Recreation Manager and Society Volunteer Coordinator
- Leo Villanueva – MSA Manor Food Services Manager
- Rene Lou Del Castillo – MSA Manor Care Manager
- Sandi Kirschner – Administrative Liaison
- Shawndra Zimmer – Executive Assistant/Administrative Coordinator
Board of Directors
The matters of Maplewood Seniors Care Society are entrusted to a board of directors by members of the Society. Board members are community-minded individuals who reflect experience and competence in areas such as governance, global perspectives, finance, law, business or non-profit leadership, healthcare, gerontology, fundraising, public relations and human resources. Equally important are personal attributes and qualities of character such as being personable, a team player, articulate, a good listener, dependable, ethical, and understanding of local values and cultural dynamics.
Message from the President of the Board of Directors
Ann Douglas, President, Board of Directors
We will continue to grow over the years and will ensure that we always value diversity, safety, individuality, relationships and respect.