Want to Visit?
As we cautiously begin opening up for more visitors during Phase 3 of BC’s Restart Plan, we continue to take all precautions necessary to keep our Residents and team members safe. Thank you for your patience.
Maplewood Care Society has a brand new booking system that will allow scheduling your visit even easier! All in-person visits will now be booked through this new system via the links below.
Please note, any previously booked visits up to June 30, 2021 will be honoured, but anything after that must be rebooked.
If you require assistance, please contact us:
Window Visits and Video Chats
We continue to make both window, visiting center and video chats available for those family & friends interested.
If you are booking one of those visits, please contact us at:
Maplewood House: 604-870-7564
MSA Manor: 604-425-3094
Maplewood Care Society Visitation Guidelines
- All visits are required to be scheduled ahead of time via our brand new booking system.
- A maximum visitor capacity of 2 adults and 1 child is permitted to visit at one time.
- It is requested that those visiting a resident at the same time be from within the same household.
- Masks are mandatory for every visitor with the exception of children 4 years of age and under.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry, which includes taking temperatures.
- All visitors are required to sanitize hands immediately upon entry.
- Visitors must keep their masks on at all times.
- All in-person / social visits are cancelled in the even of an outbreak.
- Please read and understand the BCCDC Guidelines for Visitors.